Volunteers are instrumental in the day-to-day operations of Seton Center. We welcome individuals and groups such as faith communities, company teams, civic organizations, and families.
We have volunteer shifts available on Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Volunteers of many ages are actively engaged in:
- sorting and packing bags in the food pantry
- sorting clothing and restocking the thrift store
- stuffing envelopes for mailings
- assisting with Back-to-School distribution
- planning and staging special events
- holding food drives or collections of personal hygiene items
- preparing toy bags, food boxes, gifts, and clothing distributions for the Christmas Sharing Program
- assisting with other special projects throughout the year
Interested in volunteering?
Fill out an application form online or call 816.231.3955.
Already a volunteer?
Sign In to the Volunteer Information Center to check your schedule and find volunteer openings.