- Seton Center provides food and hygiene products for 700 families every three weeks through its food pantry.
- Eligible neighbors receive a three-week supply of food and various hygiene products.
- Visit Need Assistance? for more information.
- Food for the Pantry is supplied by:
- Parishioners of St. Thomas More Catholic Church conduct a large monthly food drive.
- Businesses and Churches conduct food drives annually as well as seasonally.
- Faithful individuals also bring in food donations.
- Seton Center purchases quantities of food from Harvesters and area grocery stores to supplement donations of non-perishable food.
- Some of the hygiene products are supplied by Giving the Basics.
- Demand for assistance with rent and utilities continues to grow.
- Each month, approximately 20 households receive rent or utility assistance, if funding is available.
- For Individuals Seeking Assistance: click here
- Hours of Operation: Tuesday through Friday 10:00 am – noon and 12:30 pm – 1:50 pm.
- Store Location: Inside Seton Center at 2816 East 23rd Street, KC, MO.
- Staffed and Stocked by The Ladies of Charity of Metropolitan Kansas City.
- Open to the public.
- Most clothing and other small household items are under $1.00.
- Clothing vouchers are provided for eligible neighbors.
- Individuals wishing to donate clean and gently used items may call 816-231-3955 for information or drop items off between 8:30 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. M-F.
- In-kind donations made to the thrift store may be tax-deductible.
- Seton Center Dental Services is a comprehensive dental office conveniently located minutes from downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
- The dental staff provides a broad range of dental services for children and adults including screenings, fillings, root canals, crowns, extractions, and full and partial dentures.
- The Dental Services Program accepts insurance, Medicaid, and self-pay patients.
- Last year, $1.2 million in free and discounted dental services was provided to uninsured and underinsured individuals.
- Seton Center accepts a broad range of patients, including those with mental illness, extreme physical disabilities, or those brought in handcuffs from court systems. Dental Services patients come from throughout the 10-county Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Click here if you would like more information about becoming a patient.
- Click here if you would like to pay your dental bill online.
- Older adults gather twice each week for socialization including bingo, exercise, health screenings, outings, and shopping in the thrift store.
- Transportation is provided by van to Seton Center where they share lunch with friends, enjoy conversation, and maintain connections with others, including Seton Center staff and volunteers.