Overview of Dental Services:
- To contact Dental Services directly call 816-581-4731
- To pay your bill online click here.
- Seton Center Dental Services is a comprehensive dental office conveniently located minutes from downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
- The dental staff provides a broad range of dental services for children and adults including screenings, fillings, root canals, crowns, extractions, and full and partial dentures.
- The Dental Services Program accepts insurance, Medicaid, and self-pay patients.
Patient Assessment Requirements for Sliding Fee Scale:
- Proof of Income: (example: 1040 tax returns, SSI letter or unemployment letter, award letter or homeless letter or last three current check stubs).
- Proof of Address: (example: utility bill or anything received through the mail with current address and name).
- I.D. and Social Security Cards: Driver’s licence and Social Security Cards for dependents in the home (who are to be considered).
- Medication List: All medications you are on as well as your Doctor’s name.
Discounts range between 10% and 60% on all Seton Center Family and Health Services. Average first visit for dental is $191.00 for exam and X-rays only without a discount. The first office visit with the largest discount is $76.40
Mail in, fax, or walk in the above information and welcome packet (9:00 am to 11:00 am, or 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm) on Monday through Friday. WE ARE CLOSED FROM NOON UNTIL 12:30 PM.
You will NOT see the dentist on the day of your assessment.