We are taking the following precautions to keep you safe during your dental visit:
- Glass or plexiglass between the patient and staff at the front desk and assessment area
- Take temperature of staff and each patient as they come in for their appointment
- Patient is given a toothbrush and paste and asked to brush their teeth before going into the dental area using the restrooms in the waiting area.
- Patient is taken into the dental area and asked to wash their hands before being seated in the operatory.
- Patient is given a solution to wash out their mouth and tongue.
- The dental staff has added level 3 or NK95 masks and disposable PPE over their scrubs.
- Headgear and face visors are added to the PPE for the dentists, assistants and hygienists.
- Universal masking is required throughout our facility, which exceeds CDC guidelines.
- Heightened infection prevention policies instituted including removal of high-touch items such as magazines,books, clipboards and pens.
- Prohibiting food and drinks in the waiting room to prevent the spread of disease.
- Limitations on who and how many people are in the clinic area at one time.
We are committed to protecting your health and safety and remain dedicated to providing you with outstanding care.
Overview of Dental Services:
- To contact Dental Services directly call 816-581-4731
- To pay your bill online click here.
- Seton Center Dental Services is a comprehensive dental office conveniently located minutes from downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
- The dental staff provides a broad range of dental services for children and adults including screenings, fillings, root canals, crowns, extractions, and full and partial dentures.
- The Dental Services Program accepts insurance, Medicaid, and self-pay patients.
Seton Center Dental Services Welcome Packet – English
Seton Center Dental Services Welcome Packet – Spanish
Patient Assessment Requirements for Sliding Fee Scale:
- Proof of Income: (example: 1040 tax returns, SSI letter or unemployment letter, award letter or homeless letter or last three current check stubs).
- Proof of Address: (example: utility bill or anything received through the mail with current address and name).
- I.D. and Social Security Cards: Driver’s license and Social Security Cards for dependents in the home (who are to be considered).
- Medication List: All medications you are on as well as your Doctor’s name.
Discounts range between 10% and 60% on all Seton Center Family and Health Services. Average first visit for dental is $191.00 for exam and X-rays only without a discount. The first office visit with the largest discount is $76.40
Mail in, fax, or walk in the above information and welcome packet (9:00 am to 11:00 am, or 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm) on Monday through Friday. WE ARE CLOSED FROM NOON UNTIL 12:30 PM.
You will NOT see the dentist on the day of your assessment.