Seton Pantry/Utility Assistance Service Area
*Note: This map is only for Pantry and Rent/Utility Assistance. Seton Center Dental Services do not have a service area or boundaries.
Items Required to Sign Up for Seton Pantry
- Proof of Address: Current Utility Bill, Rental Lease, Mortgage Deed or Bill from Mortgage Lender, Housing Authority Re-certification Letter, Housing Authority Utility Check, Hospital Bill, Current SSI/Disability Award Letter, Current Food Stamp Letter, Unemployment Letter (with Current Address), Check Stub (with Current Address) or Notarized Letter from Person you live with in this Community.
- I.D. (for everyone 18 and older): Driver’s License/Picture I.D
- Social Security Cards (for everyone in the household): Social Security Card, Social Security Print Out, Social Security Award Letter with Social Security Number on it or Medicare Card with Social Security Number on it.
Seton Center Pantry
- Eligible neighbors receive a three-week supply of food which may includes:
- Pasta and Sauce
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Canned Fruits and Vegetables
- Peanut butter and Jelly
- Canned Tuna
- Pancake Mix and Syrup
- Powdered Milk
- When Available – Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Each family also receives hygiene products such as:
- Toilet paper
Utility/Rent Assistance Information:
- On the last working day of the month, call 816-581-4781 at 8:00 a.m.
- We will not accept callers in December due to the holiday season. Instead, we will offer two dates in January: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 and Thursday, January 31, 2019.
- We will take the first 20 callers starting at 8:00 a.m.
- You must provide proof of residence, identity, income, and a copy of the delinquent bill.
- Payments are made directly to landlords or utility companies.
- You are only eligible for assistance every 12 months.
- Rent and utility assistance are not provided on a walk-in basis or by phone at any other time.
Outside of Seton Service Area?
United Way 2-1-1
Energy/Food Assistance Referrals: 816-474-5211 or #211