Food Pantry/Utility Assistance Service Area:
*Note: This map is only for Pantry and Rent/Utility Assistance. Seton Center Dental Services do not have service area restrictions.
Items Required to Sign Up for Food Pantry:
- Proof of Address: Current Utility Bill, Rental Lease, Mortgage Deed or Bill from Mortgage Lender, Housing Authority Re-certification Letter, Housing Authority Utility Check, Hospital Bill, Current SSI/Disability Award Letter, Current Food Stamp Letter, Unemployment Letter (with Current Address), Check Stub (with Current Address) or Notarized Letter from Person you live with in this Community.
- I.D. (for everyone 18 and older): Driver’s License/Picture I.D
- Social Security Cards (for everyone in the household): Social Security Card, Social Security Print Out, Social Security Award Letter with Social Security Number on it or Medicare Card with Social Security Number on it. (There are some exceptions.)
Income Eligibility for Food Pantry:
Seton Center Food Pantry
- The Seton Center Food Pantry seeks to provide consistent nutritious food, as well as essential personal hygiene products to our neighbors in need.
- Open five days a week and consistently stocked, the Food Pantry steadfastly provides a stable resource for the lives of our neighbors.
- To meet their needs, families may visit as often as once every three weeks to receive a 21-day supply of supplemental food.
- During summer months when school lunch is not received, families with school-aged children are eligible to visit as often as once every two weeks.
- By Appointment Only
- To schedule and appointment call 816.581.4780 on Mondays 9:00 a.m. – noon for a Tuesday appointment.
Utility/Rent Assistance Information
- Seton Center offers rent/utility assistance beginning on the 6th day of each month.
- Please call 816-581-4726 between the hours of 9:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Assistance is provided throughout the month while funds are available.
- You must provide proof of residence, identity, income, and a copy of the delinquent bill.
- Payments are made directly to landlords or utility companies.
- You are only eligible for assistance every 12 months.
- Assistance may be subject to service area eligibility.
- Seton Center offers prescription assistance and vouchers can be issued for:
- Vision exams/glasses
- Some durable medical equipment
- Some emergency dental needs
- Please call 816-581-4726 for assistance.
Outside of Seton Service Area?
United Way 2-1-1
Energy/Food Assistance Referrals: 816-474-5211 or #211