Need Assistance?

A- A A+

Food Pantry/Utility Assistance Service Area:

Click here to view the service area on Google Maps.

*Note: This map is only for Pantry and Rent/Utility Assistance. Seton Center Dental Services do not have service area restrictions.

Items Required to Sign Up for Food Pantry:

  1. Proof of Address: Current Utility Bill, Rental Lease, Mortgage Deed or Bill from Mortgage Lender, Housing Authority Re-certification Letter, Housing Authority Utility Check, Hospital Bill, Current SSI/Disability Award Letter, Current Food Stamp Letter, Unemployment Letter (with Current Address), Check Stub (with Current Address) or Notarized Letter from Person you live with in this Community.
  2. I.D. (for everyone 18 and older): Driver’s License/Picture I.D
  3. Social Security Cards (for everyone in the household): Social Security Card, Social Security Print Out, Social Security Award Letter with Social Security Number on it or Medicare Card with Social Security Number on it. (There are some exceptions.)

Income Eligibility for Food Pantry:

Seton Center Food Pantry

  • The Seton Center Food Pantry seeks to provide consistent nutritious food, as well as essential personal hygiene products to our neighbors in need.
  • Open five days a week and consistently stocked, the Food Pantry steadfastly provides a stable resource for the lives of our neighbors.
  • To meet their needs, families may visit as often as once every three weeks to receive a 21-day supply of supplemental food.
  • During summer months when school lunch is not received, families with school-aged children are eligible to visit as often as once every two weeks.

Thrift Store

  • By Appointment Only
  • To schedule and appointment call 816.581.4780 on Mondays 9:00 a.m. – noon for a Tuesday appointment.


Utility/Rent Assistance Information

  • On the last working day of the month, call 816-581-4781 at 8:00 a.m.
  • We will take the first 20 callers starting at 8:00 a.m.
  • You must provide proof of residence, identity, income, and a copy of the delinquent bill.
  • Payments are made directly to landlords or utility companies.
  • You are only eligible for assistance every 12 months.
  • Rent and utility assistance are not provided on a walk-in basis or by phone at any other time.

Dental Services:

Click here if you would like more information about becoming a dental patient.

Click here if you would like to pay your dental bill online.

Outside of Seton Service Area?

United Way 2-1-1
Energy/Food Assistance Referrals: 816-474-5211 or #211