- Seton Center provides food and hygiene products to individuals and families through its food pantry.
- Eligible neighbors receive a three-week supply of supplemental food and various hygiene products.
- Visit Need Assistance? for more information.
- Food for the Pantry is supplied by:
- Parishioners of St. Thomas More Catholic Church conduct a large monthly food drive.
- Businesses and Churches conduct food drives annually as well as seasonally.
- Faithful individuals also bring in food donations.
- Seton Center purchases quantities of food from Harvesters and area grocery stores to supplement donations of non-perishable food.
- A substantial portion of hygiene products is supplied by Giving the Basics.